Name: Nour Issa Kayyal
Address: Dahiet AL - Hussein
Postal Code: 830539
Amman – Jordan (11183) Mobile Phone #: +962795858131
Date of Birth: 6 March, 1982
Searching for a long-term career in a professional and dynamic environment where I can utilize my knowledge, Skills & experience to obtain a challenging professional position in a leading organization.
Jordan Kuwait Bank (Nov. 2006 - present)
Position: Head of Training Dept. (Nov. 2006 – Jul.2013)
- Coordinate in-house, local, and international training courses, conferences & forums for employees starting with soft skills to financial courses.
- Design an annual Training Plan according to employees training needs.
- Arrange training schedules for international banks, internally or locally with very high training standards.
- E - Learning presenter, consulting with employees who need to get online courses covering business development aspects.
- Coordinate 1 month training schedule for all new employees including theoretical, simulation & practical training courses.
- Dealing with well-known training companies such as (DC Gardner, IIR Middle East, & Euro money) to arrange customized in - house training courses.
- Won number one internship summer job program (2008 - 2012) for the Lothan Youth Achievement Centre (LoYAC – Jordan).
- Project Coordinator for the HR - Audit Project with Optimiza Group.
- Took the best training catalogue within the KIPCO Group & nominated to set & be in
- charge of the common training catalogue within the group.
Position: Relationship Senior Officer /Private Banking Unit (Jul.2013 - Present)
- Manage Clients' accounts and act as an intermediary between clients and operational departments within the Bank.
- Regularly arrange for and attend clients' review meetings in order to gain a full understanding of the clients' needs.
- Build relationships with existing clients while ensuring the maximum use of the bank's products/ services.
- Ensure clients' expectations are met.
- Remain updated with movements in local, regional and global markets.
- Provide complete, professional and individual support and advice to sophisticated HNW private clients.
- Work to attract new clients in order to expand the bank's client base.
- Analyzing the local and GCC Market, and based on that, formulating strategic action plans on market trends and customer’s information.
- Maintaining loyalty among existing customers by conducting regular review visits & seeking new prospects.
- Designing a framework for the promotional activities required to establish new companies.
- In charge of issuing the daily private banking unit newsletter.
- Responsible & focused.
- Socially active & ambitious.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and always seeking new challenges.
- have an ample experience in meeting deadlines & work under high pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Internet use
2003-2006 BA in Business Administration
Al-Ahliyya Amman University
(Transferred from Uni. of Jordan due to full scholarship awarded at AAU) GPA - Very Good
2000-2003 King Abdullah II School for Information Technology
The University of Jordan
1993-2000 Amman Baptist School
- Maharat Pioneers Program / Funded by USAID (2006/ 140 hrs)
-HR Management Program, focusing on Human Resources Management (HRM) and Human Resources Development (HRD) by highly experienced trainers.
- International Dialog for Human Resources Development
(April, 2007/ 15 hrs)
- Strategic planning for Human Resources Management “Technical use in Human Resources Management / E-HRM”
- Lothan Youth Achievement Centre (LoYAC – Jordan) (February, 2010)
- Internship Workshop
- Business Development Centre (2010 – 2011/ 48 hrs)
(Phase 1 -December, 2010)
(Phase 2 – January, 2011)
- Maharat Youth Entrepreneurs Program
- Bell Amman (2011/ 3 hrs)
- Business writing & Presentation Skills workshop
- Business Development Centre (2011/ 22 hrs)
- TOT Youth Training
- USAID/ SABEQ – LoYAC Jordan (2011/ 4 hrs)
- Managing Effective Internship Programs
- Lothan Youth Achievement Centre (LoYAC – Jordan) (2012/ 4 hrs)
- Internship Programs, Win to Win Opportunities Workshop
- Union of Arab Banks (2013/ 15 hrs)
- Talent Management and Career Planning Workshop
- Jordan Kuwait Bank
- Excel 2000 Course (June, 2007/ 10 hrs)
- Anti Money Laundering Workshop (November, 2007 / 5 hrs)
- Arabic Typing Course (February, 2008/ 15 hrs)
- Accounting for non-accountant Course (March, 2009/ 12 hrs)
- Working under pressure Course (March, 2009/ 12 hrs)
- Comprehensive Banking Culture Course (April, 2009/ 15 hrs)
- Civil Defense Course (May, 2009/ 40 hrs)
- Advanced Excel Course (June, 2009/ 15 hrs)
- Customer service Course (July, 2009/ 12 hrs)
- Self-Development Course (January, 2010/ 12 hrs)
- The Retail Banking Masterclass (December 2015 / 24 hrs)
- Coaches Training Courses / The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Organized by the JOC & Coaching Association of Canada (144 Hours)
* Level 1
- Planning a practice (September, 2011/ 12 hrs)
- Design a Sport Program (September, 2011/ 12 hrs)
- Strength Training (September, 2011/ 12 hrs)
* Level 2
- Mental Skills (October, 2011/ 12 hrs)
- Teaching & Learning (October, 2011/ 12 hrs)
- Making Ethical Decisions (October, 2011/ 12 hrs)
* Level 3
- Prevention & Recovery from Injury (January, 2012/ 18 hrs)
- Psychology of Performance (January, 2012/ 18 hrs)
- Coaching & Leading Effectively (June, 2012 18 hrs)
- Biomechanics of Performance (June, 2012 18 hrs)
- Fluent in English and Arabic (speaking, reading, and writing)
(Experience as a Player)
- Team player & Captain of Orthodox Club under 18 basketball team (1996 - 2000).
- Team Player of Orthodox Club woman's’ basketball team (1997 - 2003, 2005, 2006).
- Team Player of Arena Club woman’s basketball team (2004).
- Team Player of Fastlink Club woman's basketball team (2006 - 2007).
- Team Player of Golden Girls Basketball Team (2008 – 2009).
- Team Player of Jordan National Team for the under 18 & Women's Team during (1996–2009).
- Participated and won many Local and international basketball tournaments and championships, such as WABA, Arab Games, Hariri , Suwaidaa' and many more.
- Team Player & Captain of the Jordanian Private Schools National Team during (1996-2000).
- Participated in the ARAB School Tournament in Morocco 1996, and Lebanon in 2000 (3rd place).
(Experience as a Coach)
- Head Coach For the under 14 Orthodox Club Girls Team (2014/ 2015 - Present)
- Head Coach For the under 15 Orthodox Club Girls Team (2013/ 2014)
- Assistant Coach For the under 17 Orthodox Club Girls Team (2013/ 2014 – 2015)
- Assistant Coach for the Woman’s National Team (Arab Games 2011- Doha)
- Assistant Coach For the under 16 Girls National Team (Arab Tournament 2013 – Tunisia)
- Assistant Coach For the under 16 Girls National Team (FIBA Asia Under-16 Championship for Women 2013 – Seri Lanka)
- Basketball coach for the Amman Little League Association (2001 - 2007)
- Basketball activity coach at Amman Baccalaureate School (2003)